How to Import Songs to Music App on macOS 2022
This tutorial is for the How to Import Songs to Music app on macOS. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Import Songs into the Music App on macOS. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to import songs into music app on macOS
What is the best way to transfer music from iPhone to Macbook? I have a large music collection on my iPhone and I want to back it up by transferring it to my Mac computer. Is there a free way to sync music from iPhone to Mac? You may need to transfer music from iPhone to Mac to save your precious music files on your iPhone or to listen to iPhone music on your computer. Since music is generally copyrighted, it is more difficult to move music from iPhone to Mac or vice versa.
Luckily, with the right tools, syncing music from iPhone to Mac is easy. Here are three typical ways to transfer music from iPhone to Mac:
How to do
Method 1. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac with EaseUS MobiMover
Free iPhone Transfer Software – EaseUS MobiMover not only can transfer music from iPhone to Mac, but also help you rip music from Mac to iPhone or transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. In a nutshell, it is a tool that supports data transfer between computer and iPhone/iPad/iPod or between two iDevices.
Besides music, it also transfers photos, videos, messages, contacts, books, etc. The video download feature of the software allows you to free download clips from Twitch or save videos from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other websites to your computer or iPhone/iPad.
In a nutshell, to rip music from iPhone to Mac, just connect your iPhone to Mac, click “Phone to Mac”, select the music you want to transfer, then click “Transfer” to start transferring music from iPhone to Mac. .
Great? Let’s see in detail how to transfer music from iPhone to Mac with EaseUS MobiMover.
To transfer music from iPhone to Mac:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your Mac with a USB cable. Tap Trust this computer on your iPhone/iPad screen to continue if necessary > Open EaseUS MobiMover for Mac > Choose “Phone to Mac” on the main screen > Click “Next” button to continue.
- MobiMover helps you transfer all contacts, photos, audio, videos, messages, books and more from iPhone to Mac at one time or selectively. Here, choose “Music”. MobiMover will save exported files to your desktop by default. But you can customize the route according to your needs.
- Now click the “Transfer” button to copy your music from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
Many users also want to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac. If you are one of them, you can follow the same steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac easily. If you want to convert songs to CD, read our guide on how to burn music to CD.
Method 2. How to Sync Music from iPhone to Mac via Apple Music
If you subscribed to Apple Music, your iPhone music will be synced with all your devices, and you don’t need to manually transfer music from iPhone to computer. All you need is to enable iCloud Music Library or Sync Library on your iPhone and Mac and sign in to your device with the same Apple ID. Then you can transfer music from iPhone to Mac wirelessly and automatically.
To sync music from iPhone to Mac via Apple Music:
Step 1. Subscribe to Apple Music.
- Go to the Music app on your iPhone and click “For You”.
- Tap “Try Now” and choose a subscription plan.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and confirm your billing information.
Step 2. Log in to your Mac with the Apple ID you use to purchase Apple Music subscription.
- Open the Apple Music or iTunes app.
- Choose “Account” > “Login”.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
Step 3. Enable iCloud Music Library (on earlier versions of macOS or iOS) or Sync Library on your Mac and iPhone.
- On iPhone, go to “Settings” > “Music” and enable “iCloud Music Library” or “Sync Library”.
- On your Mac, open the Apple Music app and choose “Music” > “Preferences”. Then go to the “General” tab and select “iCloud Music Library” or “Sync Library” to enable the option. Click OK.”
This method can only be used if you subscribe to Apple Music. If you don’t have budget for it, come back to use EaseUS MobiMover to transfer your music files from iPhone to Mac for free.
Method 3. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac Using iTunes
To transfer music from your iPhone to Mac, iTunes will help you as long as the songs are purchased from the iTunes Store. If you also want to transfer downloaded songs from other sources, iTunes is the optimal choice for you.
Also, iTunes is not available on Mac since macOS Catalina. Therefore, you can only apply this method if you are using an old operating system on Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac via USB cable.
- Open iTunes on Mac and select “Account” > “Permissions” > “Authorize this computer” > “Authorize”.
- Go to the “File” tab > select “Devices” and click “Transfer Purchases From” from the drop-down menu.
Final Words: How to Import Songs to Music App on macOS
Hope you understand this article How to Import Songs into the Music App on macOS, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.